Procedure Consent Forms
Please download, print and complete the appropriate Health History Form. Please bring it with you to the office on your next visit.
- Consent for Biopsy Procedure
- Consent for Intra-oral Bone Graft
- Consent for Coronectomy
- Consent for Endodontic Surgery
- Consent for Exposure/Uncovering and/or Bracketing of Unerupted Teeth
- Consent for Extraction of Teeth
- Consent for Oral Surgery in Patients Who Have Received Intravenous Bisphosphonate Drugs
- Consent for Oral Surgery in Patients Who Have Received Oral Bisphosphonate Drugs
- Consent for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Consent for Oral Surgery and Anesthesia
- Consent for Oral Surgery
- Consent for Sinus (Caldwell-Luc) Surgery
- Consent for Closure of Sinus Opening
- Consent for Placement of Temporary Anchorage Device
- Consent for Tooth Root Surgery
If consenting to Intravenous Sedation or Nitrous Oxide, please download the appropriate form, sign it, and bring it to the office on your visit.
- Important Information Regarding Anesthesia
- Consent for Anesthesia and Extraction of Teeth
- Consent for Intravenous Sedation/Anesthesia
- Consent for Nitrous Oxide Analgesia
Our online form uses the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to conveniently submit the form from home or work. Please download the free plug-in from Adobes web site if it is not already installed on your system. It is important that you have at least version 9 of the plug-in to successfully use our online form.
You must open and submit the form in a Safari Browser with the latest Mac operating system. It is also important to have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer in order to submit your form to our office correctly, please download the free plug-in from Adobes web site.