Tooth loss is a common problem affecting not just your ability to bite and chew, but also your ability to smile confidently. Jax OMS offers full restoration even if you are missing multiple teeth, including entire arches. Using the cutting-edge All-on-4® treatment concept, we can replace entire rows of teeth using just a few carefully placed implants, restoring your ability to eat, chew, and smile like normal.
We provide full arch restoration using 3D-printed surgical guides, which results in shorter surgical times, easier recovery, and more accurate results. Full arch restoration ensures natural-looking results while allowing you to eat and chew as usual without compromising or damaging healthy teeth.
The ideal candidates for full arch restoration are anyone with multiple broken or missing teeth, including whole dental arches. During your initial consultation at Jax OMS, we will assess your oral health and confirm your eligibility for a safe and successful procedure.
What is Involved in the Process?
Following your consultation, we will create a 3D guide to place your implants accurately and precisely. The implants are titanium rods carefully inserted into the jawbone, acting as artificial tooth roots. Dental prostheses are then securely attached on top.
Types of Replacement Options
If you are missing your lower teeth, we can provide a range of tooth replacement options.
- Ball Attachment Denture. This option involves just two strategically placed implants, with a denture that snaps on top.
- Bar Attachment Denture. This option requires four to six dentures, with an overdenture attached to them.
- Screw Retained Denture. This method involves a permanent denture, secured into place with a few implants and screws.
- Individual Implant. We can also provide individual implants for each tooth, all while replicating the natural look of teeth growing up through your gums.
Jax OMS also utilizes multiple options for upper teeth replacement.
- Implant retained upper denture. Using implants to create a natural-looking restoration, we can avoid covering the roof of your mouth with a denture.
- Individual upper implants. Additionally, we can use anywhere from six to 10 individual implants to replicate the natural look of teeth growing up through your gums.
Once your surgery is complete, we will send you home with a full set of aftercare guidelines. While our guided methods help to abbreviate recovery times and lessen discomfort, you can still anticipate a few days of swelling and tenderness. These symptoms can last for about a week, and you can manage them with over-the-counter remedies. You will also need to focus on a diet of liquids and soft foods, shifting back to a normal diet as you feel able.
You’re in Good Hands with Us
Even if you are missing many teeth or need to have several teeth extracted, full arch restoration can help you bite, chew, and smile with confidence. We are pleased to provide this advanced option for dental restoration. To schedule a full arch restoration at Jax OMS, contact us at (904) 821-1334.