Meet Dr. Zane Khan
My name is Dr. Zane Khan. I am an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. I received my undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from the University of Toronto and my Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree from University of Michigan. I did a one-year internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Northwestern in Chicago. I did my residency at the University of Florida in Jacksonville and Gainesville, Florida from 1995 to 1999. I joined a group practice in Jacksonville in 1995. I started my private practice in August of 2008.
I am a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
I belong to the following organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Florida Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Northeast regional dental association
I am certified by the American Heart Association for:
- Basic life support and advanced cardiac life support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Hospital Medical Staff Affiliation
I am on medical staff at:
- Baptist Downtown
- Baptist South
- Memorial Hospital
Outpatient Surgery Center:
- Medical staff at North Florida Ambulatory Surgery Center
I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of specialty practice of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with special interests in the dental anesthesia and oral rehabilitation using dental implants. To keep abreast of the latest developments in specialty, I have always exceeded the continuing education requirements of Florida.